Sunday, October 5, 2008

For our sister

Okay Nicole, our loving sister, this post is just for you! Aren't you excited... I know I am! Anyways, did you know that your littlest sister is turning sixteen in less than five months! Then I can get my license! I know I'm scared. You should be glad you'll be in Utah. But right now i bet you're sad 'cause our weather is starting to get fantastic and yours is starting to suck. Just kidding you get snow, i wish we got snow. She just wants snow so she could get boots... no i could get boots whenever I want! As you can tell we really don't know what to talk about but whatever it's interesting... right? : )




Look! It's us! Yay!

2 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

Yay! Thanks guys!

Klundt Family said...

Your amazing blog of amazingness is truly . . . amazing!