Sunday, February 15, 2009

Recap

Its been a while so this post is going to be very long as I will try to recap everything that has happened recently. So these first pictures are of our wonderful trip to the Phoenix Botanical Gardens for Cori's 16th birthday. I am not much of a flower/ plant person like mom and Cori, but they had an exhibition of Chihuly glass which was pretty cool.
They hand blew each piece of glass especially for the Phoenix gardens, but they will eventually be moving around the country.

Our next adventure was hair! I permed my hair, while Cori died hers a little darker and cut it.Neither of the pictures are very good.. but you get the idea : )

That's it for our new adventures, here are some old pictures from Christmas!

Our wonderful family. I'm still not sure why they were holding hands...



And finally our lovely sister (this is what you get for making us post on our blog) lol We love you!
I can't figure how to get those lines so theyre not underlined!! It is driving me crazy!

2 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

Yay Ash a Bash and Cori Oreo! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with us! I love your hairs! Keep updating!w

Klundt Family said...

It's so fun to read your blog entries! Love, Dad.