Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cori's Photography!







I have pictures this time! Hahaha, I figured out how to use our fancy scanner and have uploaded some of the pictures I've printed in photography.
First off, a picture of Tres on the swing at Woodglen Park. Seconds before I took this, we kept cracking up because she didn't know what face to make and she's trying very, very hard not to laugh!
Prom zombies! It looks like my eyes are closed.


Tres by herself...I really like this one!

Sedona landscape

Random flowers for Still Life photos
Slide Rock in Sedona
One of my very first prints...I want to make an 8x10 of this and put it on my wall.

I have about fifteen prints or so...but unfortunately I can't upload them all right now, so I'll save some for later! :]

2 comments:

Klundt Family said...

I especially like the Phantom of the Opera photo. Good job!

Dan and Nicole said...

Creepy zombie pics. I'm glad the second ones came out!